Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 4 - The first week of "failure"

This week has been been a stressful week. Husband and I have been looking at places to move into, and wondering how we're going to swing moving on a measly budget (Note, it's not fun).  I also started back at work, which means less lunches at home, and more purchased, (I did have a salad on Monday though!)

So, as I stepped on the scale for my weekly weigh in, I saw the one thing that I didn't really want to see, Weight Gained.

This week has me completely frazzled, I've come to realize that I didn't really *try* to cook anything healthy this week (I did make some Banana Nut Bread, at the request of Husband, and I didn't really like it at all. He did, so that's a definite plus). 

Now I know that this isn't going to define my weight loss! I'm trying to look at it in a positive light. One of, "I know that I need to do better, so next week, I'm going to try *really* hard to cook healthier things, and start a workout routine".

Being back at work (at a University Campus) has at least got me up and walking a few times a week (With the occasional quick walk to get me to my room on time). I just need to find some things to incorporate into my daily routine that will get me up and going!

I'm sorry that there are no recipes for you today! Hopefully, next week I'll have something really good to share with you :)

Weight: +3 lbs from last week
Net Loss over 4 weeks, 2lbs. or .99% of my starting weight.

Here's to better numbers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment